Veneers are fine sheets of laminate material which are placed over existing teeth to create a perfect smile. At Dental Arts Studio they are an immediate cosmetic solution for improving the aesthetics of your smile.
The veneer is placed over the tooth in the same way that a false nail is placed over a fingernail. Our highly trained dentists have placed hundreds of veneers and helped many people achieve the smile of their dreams. The procedure is safe, simple and could make a huge difference to the way you look and feel. Veneers can be made from porcelain, ceramic material or composite material, but porcelain veneers create the most natural and beautiful smiles.
Are porcelain veneers for me?
Porcelain veneers will benefit people who have:
- Chipped teeth: chips can make the smile look less healthy but veneers will help to create a perfect smile.
- Stained or discoloured teeth: veneers may be more effective than whitening if you have heavy staining.
- Gaps between the teeth: gaps are very common and veneers are an incredible means of closing gaps and creating flawless smiles.
- Worn teeth: grinding the teeth can cause damage and wear, but veneers can help to restore a healthy glow to the teeth.
- Crooked teeth: crooked teeth make the smile look less aesthetically pleasing but veneers can help to create an attractive smile.